Saturday, February 27, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Dip

24 oz cream cheese
1 lg can of chicken
1 cup Franks hot sauce (must be Franks)
1/2 c Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing
1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese

1. Combine cream cheese and chicken in a bowl. Heat in microwave and mix till combined.

2. Add hot sauce and cheese. Mix. Heat in microwave till cheese is melted.

3. Add dressing.

--Review--

The first time I had this dip I almost died from it's pure deliciousness. There are very very few things I like more than buffalo chicken, and this dip allows me to scoop buffalo chicken with tortilla chips. Best thing ever.

I made this for the Super Bowl party that I went to, and it was a big hit.

Turns out I'm not the only person that likes the idea of buffalo chicken on a chip.

Recipe from a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment