Saturday, August 29, 2009

Wednesday Night Dinner: Salad and Rosemary-Garlic Chicken Sandwiches



This week I decided I really wanted to make salad for dinner, but also needed something to go along with the salad. So I spent most of my Tuesday thinking about what kind of entree would go along with the salad. I finally settled on making this rosemary-garlic chicken, but in sandwich form. This chicken is pretty much the tastiest chicken ever. We put it on rolls with fresh spinach and havarti cheese and it was delightful. I served a field greens with pomegranates salad on the side that was also pretty outstanding.

Field Greens with Pomegranate Salad
field greens
pomegranates
artichoke quarters
tomatoes
carrots
red onion
cucumber
goat cheese
sliced almonds (sunflower seeds would be a good sub)

Toss and serve with balsamic dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment