Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wednesday Night Dinner: Enchiladas & Eggplant Chips



Whitney finally returned to Wednesday night dinners this week and I let her pick the meal in honor of her return. She chose my Chicken & Green Chile Enchiladas in Sour Cream Sauce and Vanessa's Fried Eggplant Chips.

This time, I added a little bit of cumin to the sour cream sauce and I sauteed the onions in butter before stuffing the tortillas. I also lightly crisped the tortillas in a skillet with melted butter on medium-low heat before I stuffed them. These were definitely the best enchiladas I've made so far.

2 comments:

  1. oooh sounds yummy. totally makes me wish i was still in tucson, and you know... would go to a wednesday night dinner with your friends that i don't know. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can come to dinner anytime!

    ReplyDelete