Thursday, August 27, 2009

Restaurant Find: Caffe Boa



Because I was going to be up in the Valley for this wedding, I knew I wanted to hang out with my friend Lauren on Saturday. Lauren found a cute little cafe for the three of us to try on Tempe's Mill Ave. called Caffe Boa. It was fantastic. It was this wonderfully tucked away restaurant, with a super sophisticated feel about it. And the food was amazing. We each ordered a lunch special, a salad and half sandwich or half pasta. I chose Caffe Boa's Greek salad and their meatball panini. Probably the best thing about Caffe Boa is the restaurant's emphasis on organic and local foods. Delicious, good for you, good for the environment? Win. Also, the lunch special was remarkably affordable and the meal was thoroughly satisfying without leaving you too full to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment