Thursday, November 5, 2009

Spooky Brownie Cookies

1 package your favorite brownie mix
1 stick of butter
1 egg
1 bag Halloween M&Ms
Marshmallow cream for decorating

1. Preheat oven to 350.

2. Combine brownie mix, butter, egg and M&Ms ( I didn't use the whole bag, but most of it).

3. Roll dough into 1 inch balls. Set about 2 inches apart on a baking sheet. Bake for 11-13 minutes.

4. Let cookies cool. Decorate with marshmallow cream.

---Review---

I made these for a pumpkin carving party B and I hosted, and while I don't really love brownies, the cookies were pretty alright. I served some with the marshmallow cream and some without, but most people preferred with.

My marshmallow cream was actually marshmallow ice cream topping, which is a bit thinner than the regular cream. I had meant to make spiderweb designs, but the topping was harder to draw with than I had anticipated.

Makes a ton of cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment