1 package potato Gnocchi
1 jar Newman's Own Alfredo Sauce
7-8 stalks of Asparagus
1/2 cup frozen Peas
1/2 Yellow Onion (chopped)
1. Trim asparagus. Lay out on a baking sheet, sprinkle with EVOO and garlic salt on both sides. Put in the oven at 350 until softened (? until it's done, Kiddo), about 5-9 minutes.
2. Cook Gnocchi according to package.
3. Heat up peas in microwave, about 1 minute.
4. When Gnocchi begin to rise, sauté chopped onion with some EVOO.
5. Drain Gnocchi. Heat up alfredo sauce. Cut asparagus into 1/2 inch pieces. Mix it all together. Pepper to taste.
I've never been able to find a canned alfredo sauce that I like, and this one is ok. It's kind of salty. I really just love Olive Garden's alfredo sauce. Use that if you can get it.
Pretty good and an easy way to sneak some vegetables into your diet.