Eggs and milk as per box
1 can strawberry pie filling
1 can whipped cream
1. Preheat oven as per box.
2. Mix batter as per box.
3. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of batter into the bottom of your lined cake cups.
4. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of filling over batter.
5 . Cover filling with another tablespoon of batter.
6. Bake as per box (my mix took 35 minutes at 350).
7. Remove cupcakes from pans, let cool.
8. Once cool top with whipped cream.
Pretty good. My pie filling tasted a bit like jelly, so maybe next time I will make my own filling (cut strawberries into slices, cover with sugar, let sit overnight in fridge). I used the new canned Cool Whip as a topping and cut x's into the top of each one before putting it on so that it would melt in a little.
I enjoyed it and believe that the recipe would work well with any type of pie filling (next time I'm going to try cherry, which is my favorite type of pie).